Valbazen (albendazole) Cattle & Sheep Dewormer, 500 mL
- Item #: 087219014196
VALBAZEN (albendazole) is a broad-spectrum oral cattle dewormer suspension (11.36%) for removal and control of stomach worms (including fourth stage inhibited larvae of Ostertagia ostertagi), intestinal worms, lungworms, tapeworms, and mature liver flukes. VALBAZEN suspension is approved for the removal and control of the following internal parasites in cattle:
- Adult liver flukes (Fasciola hepatica)
- Heads and segments of tapeworms (Moniezia benedeni, M. expansa)
- Adult and fourth stage brown stomach worms, including larvae of stomach fourth stage inhibited larvae (Ostertagia ostertagi), barberpole worm (Haemonchus contortus, H. placei), small stomach worm (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Adult and fourth stage of thread-necked intestinal worm (Nematodirus spathiger, N. helvetianus), small intestinal worm (Cooperia punctata, C. oncophora)
- Adult stages of hookworm (Bunostomum phlebotomum), bankrupt worm (Trichostrongylus colubriformis), nodular worm (Oesophagostomum radiatum)
- Adult and fourth stage lungworm (Dictyocaulus viviparus)
- One product controls four major groups of parasitic worms?tapeworms, intestinal worms, stomach worms, and lungworms?plus liver flukes.
- Kills inhibited fourth stage Ostertagia (brown stomach worm) larvae.
- Fits strategic deworming programs.
Dosage and Administration: VALBAZEN suspension should be administered to cattle at the recommended rate of 4 mL/100 lb of body weight (equivalent to 4.54 mg of albendazole/lb, 10 mg/kg). Shake well before using.